Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Casey County...

Featured Replies

...be 7-0 when they face Corbin on October 21?

 

Rebels have started 3-0 and have upcoming games with Washington County, Ballard Memorial, Bell County, and Jackson County.

Only chance for a loss is bell co, which will be a tough assignment for the Rebels

I think it's entirely possible that they could be 7-0. I'd say they're 6-1 at worse, but I'll admit that I'm not all that familiar with Bell, other than what I've read on here.

 

 

What's the main reason behind this surge? Also, who is in their district?

I fully expect Casey to be 7-0. I do not know what to attribute the turnaround to but they do for sure look like a dangerous team on film.

  • Author
I think it's entirely possible that they could be 7-0. I'd say they're 6-1 at worse, but I'll admit that I'm not all that familiar with Bell, other than what I've read on here.

 

 

What's the main reason behind this surge? Also, who is in their district?

 

They've been improving for the last few years. Sam Marple did a good job down there and Stonebraker walked into a good spot and has kept it going. Last year Casey won a playoff game before losing to Corbin. The gap between Corbin/Bell and Casey was pretty wide last year, so I'm anxious to see if they have closed the gap this time around.

 

Their district is Casey, Corbin, Bell, and Jackson County.

They've been improving for the last few years. Sam Marple did a good job down there and Stonebraker walked into a good spot and has kept it going. Last year Casey won a playoff game before losing to Corbin. The gap between Corbin/Bell and Casey was pretty wide last year, so I'm anxious to see if they have closed the gap this time around.

 

Their district is Casey, Corbin, Bell, and Jackson County.

 

I like Sam just as much as the next guy and value him as a coach, but last season was most definitely not an improvement from the year prior. Last season was a down year by all standards. They played a fantastic first round game but the season was a loss. The turn around this year is a night to day transformation. The athletes have been there for four years but this is the result we ve been awaiting from casey. I agree that this is a sound year for the Rebs and I expect them to handle Bell, but they arent closing that Corbin gap any time soon.

Bell is down but I don't think Casey is over that hump yet. It should be a much closer game that it had typically been in the past. if Casey is 7-0 heading into the Corbin game I still don't see it being a close game at all. As a central Kentuckian I am glad to see Casey county being relevant in football again. Would love for Lincoln to do the same.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.