Will Casey County...

gchs_uk9

I think it's entirely possible that they could be 7-0. I'd say they're 6-1 at worse, but I'll admit that I'm not all that familiar with Bell, other than what I've read on here.

What's the main reason behind this surge? Also, who is in their district?

They've been improving for the last few years. Sam Marple did a good job down there and Stonebraker walked into a good spot and has kept it going. Last year Casey won a playoff game before losing to Corbin. The gap between Corbin/Bell and Casey was pretty wide last year, so I'm anxious to see if they have closed the gap this time around.

Their district is Casey, Corbin, Bell, and Jackson County.

They've been improving for the last few years. Sam Marple did a good job down there and Stonebraker walked into a good spot and has kept it going. Last year Casey won a playoff game before losing to Corbin. The gap between Corbin/Bell and Casey was pretty wide last year, so I'm anxious to see if they have closed the gap this time around.

Their district is Casey, Corbin, Bell, and Jackson County.

I like Sam just as much as the next guy and value him as a coach, but last season was most definitely not an improvement from the year prior. Last season was a down year by all standards. They played a fantastic first round game but the season was a loss. The turn around this year is a night to day transformation. The athletes have been there for four years but this is the result we ve been awaiting from casey. I agree that this is a sound year for the Rebs and I expect them to handle Bell, but they arent closing that Corbin gap any time soon.

Bell is down but I don't think Casey is over that hump yet. It should be a much closer game that it had typically been in the past. if Casey is 7-0 heading into the Corbin game I still don't see it being a close game at all. As a central Kentuckian I am glad to see Casey county being relevant in football again. Would love for Lincoln to do the same.