Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top 25 College Basketball Programs in this Century

Featured Replies

While I was reading the link for UK's 2017 Football Schedule I saw this link. Note this did not include this years tournament. This link is through the 2015 season. I found it interesting to see. The one surprise I saw in the top programs was that Kansas was ahead of Duke.

Here's the link:

 

The Best College Basketball Programs Since 2

Can't stand articles that make me click through to see the entire ranking.

Kansas? It's based strictly on a poll. Not worth the bandwidth it takes up.

Can't stand articles that make me click through to see the entire ranking.

No doubt. Knowing this there is no way I am opening it, even if Murray State was #1 and UK is #2.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.