No Caption Needed

Toothpick

Mayfield's star running back Trajon Bright dislocated his elbow in the first half of the Cards game with McCracken County Friday night and had to watch from the sideline. That is when someone took this very moving picture that reminds me of the old Mean Joe Coke commercial. It also paints a picture of what these players mean to the children who see them as role models

Trajon.gif

This is awesome! If I were Trajan, I would keep this a very long time.

When you go to a high school game, you ALWAYS see kids in the background just tossing it around and basically acting as if they are the guys out there playing football.

Great photo!

Certainly feel for Trajan and wish him a complete and speedy recovery. As a 16 year old (many decades ago), I hyperextended my left elbow trying to get an extra yard. The pain was off the charts, but fortunarely it was not dislocated and nothing broken. The memory of the pain stays with me to this day. Everytime I see a young man incur an elbow injury it makes my stomach quesy. Didn't Bengal Tyler Eiffert miss the last 13 games plus playoffs in 2014 with this identical dislocation? Think he even wore a brace all of last season. Saw Trajan play twice and was very impressed. See him as a natural WKU recruit. Good luck young man.