OMEGA/ProScan Game of the Week - Highlands at Ryle - Live Tonight

theguru

NKYSports.com brings us the NKY game of the week tonight with Highlands visiting Ryle.

Tonight the star of the show Damian Roll will team with Patrick Beiting once again because at Jeff Moffitt's mani/pedi last week they told him they would love him long time and he is once again unavailable this Friday night. Also bringing still action from the game is Professional Photographer Dale Dawn of DRD Photo.

I chatted briefly with Damian today and everyone involved is really working hard to make this a great broadcast. I definitely recommend tuning in tonight.

Northern Kentucky Sports - Northern Kentucky Webcasts, Broadcasts - High School Football and Basketball

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

With all due respect to our resident BGP photographers, Dale Dawn does an awesome job; not to mention he's a great guy! :thumb:

Go Birds! :angrybird12:

I am retired from Photography so it is time to spread the wealth to all the great Photogs around KY.

And all you Photogs, if you are willing to share some free images here on BGP then you can provide one link to the rest of your photos for sale.

With all due respect to our resident BGP photographers, Dale Dawn does an awesome job; not to mention he's a great guy! :thumb:

Go Birds! :angrybird12:

Dale is one of the best...

Always enjoy shooting a game with him - any sport.