Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coal Grove 30 Lawrence County 6

Featured Replies

Anyone at this game? Details?

Is Billy in trouble ? People in Louisa do not like this sort of thing.

Is Billy in trouble ? People in Louisa do not like this sort of thing.

 

WOW, im definately suprised to see the score this lop-sided. LC looks to be in trouble. Honestly i dont think that its all Billy Goldsmith, the talent that used to be there just isnt there in the program, plain and simple. Good luck Dawgs next week.

I am very suprised to say the least in this score. I obviously way underestimated Coal Grove.

Yeah after this lose, I'd say trouble is sittin in on the bulldogs. Poor defense that couldnt stop the run or pass. L.c. needs to get something together soon or I see a winless season this year. If they can get a big W then I'd say that would be the spark to ignite the young bullgogs and then watch out because I think if they got a little confidence they'd be a tough team to beat. But I expect this to be a long season but it should be good learning experience for this young team. I want to wish the Bulldogs the best of luck the rest of the season.

Who does Lawrence play next week?

Belfry, Pike County Central, Johnson Central, Breathitt County, Ashland, Boyd County, Mason County, Greenup County

And the season doesnt get any easier from here either.

bad time to catch Belfry after a big loss......

Belfry, Pike County Central, Johnson Central, Breathitt County, Ashland, Boyd County, Mason County, Greenup County

And the season doesnt get any easier from here either.

 

With Belfry's lose tonight, who knows the Bulldogs could very possible be 2-2 before the district matchup with JC. But they are definately going to have to find their identity as a team.

DAWSON-BRYANT COAL GROVE 173 total # of boys in the entire school

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.