Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell/Greenup County Updates

Featured Replies

Please post updates in this thread.

  • Replies 68
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one is delayed until 8pm I believe. I will try and give some score updates. It's been a busy day/evening for me though so I won't be able to provide much else.

I will help with the score updates

Russell goes 3 and out and Greenup gets the ball

Sounds like it's gonna come down to penalty kicks

If Greenup's defense is anything like last season or improved, this will be a tough one to win for Russell. I have no dog in the fight, but I think Greenup wins this one, I also think they will surprise another team or two this season.

Russell D has been pretty good so far as well

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.