McCreary vs Oneida (TN) Predictions..

Most of the people on here know how bad McCreary Central has been since they had a football team. Also, most people don't know much about McCreary Central or Oneida, Tennessee, but for those who do, what do you expect out of this game?

At McCreary Central.

McCreary - 27

Oneida - 9

McCreary has a much improved defense this year, if they can catch the ball, they can win. New coach Clinton Gay has the ball in the air 3/4 of the time, even though McCreary broke out two 50+ yard runs against Powell.

I think mc will be on the rise in the next few years. If memory is correct they was playing in the Pulaski Co. youth league. That is a great feeder program and those kids should now be in high school, i wish them good luck and keep up the hard work. :thumb:

I think that McCreary can make a game out of this one against Oneida, Tn, and I really feel they have an outright chance to win, but it will be a tough game and will give the Raider their first true test of this young season. Win or lose I hope the Raiders work hard and they continue to improve as a team.

Raiders by 6.

Oneida Indians is team that should not be taken lightly. They have a storied history and there record shows it. McCreay Co is much bigger school on paper, but on the field is another story. Indians by 10

Couldn't go against the school my Dad graduated from in 1943!

Oneida is a tough place to play. Haven't seen either team this year, and hate to go on past history, but until McCreary wins against a good team I'll take Oneida in a close one,

The game will be at McCreary Central. Oneida has a remarkable history and if my memory serves me correctly, they are 1-0 with a 44-0 blowout against another fellow Tennessee team this year. McCreary Central is much improved from last year, they brought in the middle school 8th graders that went 10-0. What I know, they have Zach Roark and Aaron Watts both starting and I'm not sure about anyone else. From what I hear, the school has really rallied behind them for this game, and hopefully for the entire season.

This will be a close game and the atmosphere will be crazy. This is probably the biggest rival of Raider football and the Raiders need to get the win.

New Prediction:

McCreary Raiders: 24

Oneida Indians: 17

Yes, I think they will be entering the district with Knox Central, Madison Southern and the other tough teams. The next couple of years should be a developing time for McCreary.