Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Internet or Vehicle: If you had to go without one for a month, which would you pick?

For a month, would you rather go without the internet or your vehicle? 23 members have voted

  1. 1. For a month, would you rather go without the internet or your vehicle?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Am I allowed to use Uber?

 

And can friends pick me up?

@Randy Parker

At first I was thinking "is this even a real questions...how could anyone not answer internet". Then I got to thinking that there are some people whose entire job depends on the internet, so I guess I can see some people answering vehicle to the questions.

 

As for me, it's not even a blip of a thought...internet.

Yes to both.

 

Take my car then, I am hugging my Net connection!

I'm unable to work without the internet so it would have to be that. However, I'd make Randy Parker drive me around for the month.

 

Am I allowed to use Uber?

 

And can friends pick me up?

@Randy Parker

 

Yes to both.

 

Do I need to bring up Randall K's driving history to you two? :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.