Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brazen Thieves in Rio

Featured Replies

Like I said, you're a fool if you made the trip to Rio "just for fun."

  • Author
Like I said, you're a fool if you made the trip to Rio "just for fun."

I agree, only way I would have went was if one of my kids was competing.

Other than swimming and volleyball, the stands seem empty for the most part. Doesn't look like many people made the trip for fun.

 

Look how young most these thieves are.

They should never have been given the Olympics. This is appalling. It appears that Rio has no police force. What a mess, no way would I go.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.