FCC at Lou City

Bit disappointing for Louisville. Thought we were thoroughly better, at least in the first half, and failed to put one home on multiple chances. Basically a deadlock in the second half.

LCFC had several chances in the 1st half and did not convert. Easily should have won the match.

FCC even breaking records for away games. You're welcome LCFC ;)

It's impressive. I can't wait to see how many people will be in the stadium on July 23 when they hand the rivalry trophy to Louisville City's captain after the game.

It's impressive. I can't wait to see how many people will be in the stadium on July 23 when they hand the rivalry trophy to Louisville City's captain after the game.

Probably not as many because the FCC fans will have headed back up 71 by then.

I still haven't had a chance to watch it again yet, but I noticed a lot of interesting stuff.

Kadeem Dacres will be huge for Louisville in the second half of the season. He's been out of form and out of the starting lineup but back to himself it would seem. None of FCC's defenders could keep up with him on that right side. He doesn't have the most skillful touch, but against lesser-skilled teams he'll create loads of chances.

Mark-Anthony Kaye was the wrong first sub for Louisville. He didn't have much of a game in the 35 or so minutes he played. Constantly got himself into trouble.

There's a significant difference between the teams with serious investment behind them (Louisville, Cincinnati, Charleston, etc) and the bottom level teams. It shows in interesting places. Cincinnati's pressure up top is what showed me on Saturday. There aren't three forwards in the whole league that can provide constant threatening high pressure like Okoli can for FCC. A real menace to Louisville's ability to build out of the back all game long.