Why can't UK win or be consistent in SEC.

jericho

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same person in both timeframes.

But his actions "appear" to have changed.

The whole UofL chain of command (Ramsey, Jurich, Petrino/Pitino) smells like dead fish to me. If I were a UofL student/grad, I would be ashamed of the institution, and would want the whole house cleaned. There has to be a better way of doing things. If Pitino's actions (Sypher, prostitutes w players) had occurred at UK, I would say the same thing .. "he's gotta go".

And my stance on Petrino is long-standing...has nothing to do with Louisville. After WKU beat UK in '13, Tim Sullivan (LCJ) and I had a healthy discussion on whether Barnhart should have hired Petrino. You have to have a conscience about something.

The whole UofL chain of command (Ramsey, Jurich, Petrino/Pitino) smells like dead fish to me. If I were a UofL student/grad, I would be ashamed of the institution, and would want the whole house cleaned. There has to be a better way of doing things. If Pitino's actions (Sypher, prostitutes w players) had occurred at UK, I would say the same thing .. "he's gotta go".

And my stance on Petrino is long-standing...has nothing to do with Louisville. After WKU beat UK in '13, Tim Sullivan (LCJ) and I had a healthy discussion on whether Barnhart should have hired Petrino. You have to have a conscience about something.

Uh then you need to look deeper, he was sleeping around town in Lexington too.

If you don't think Pitino was sleeping around when he was at UK you need to get your head out of the sand...

And I can look myself in the mirror without feeling like a scum

There are a lot of coaches out there who can win with integrity. UK just hasn't found him. And none of them are named Petrino.

I have zero problems looking myself in the mirror and love the self righteousness from UK fans.

I have zero problems looking myself in the mirror and love the self righteousness from UK fans.

Self righteous? I said I was ok with a less successful program if the people running it were decent. If those running the program are dirty, get rid of them!