BGP Fantasy Football League 2016 – National Conference Pre Draft Business

Godot

You're try to have your cake and eat it too. In the past the commissioner has handled all transactions outside of free agent add/drop. So are you getting lazy? Or Going to start trusting more seasoned players to handle their own transactions on the website? Hahaha

I was thinking the same. Works for me.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would expect them to at least try to do something before they just hand it off to me. LOL

Well, if you're going to go that route for trades, then are you also going to allow them to submit draft picks via the website? Might save you some time. Although you may have to hold the rookie's hands through the first couple rounds, but I'm sure the rest are capable. Just a thought.

Well, if you're going to go that route for trades, then are you also going to allow them to submit draft picks via the website? Might save you some time. Although you may have to hold the rookie's hands through the first couple rounds, but I'm sure the rest are capable. Just a thought.
I have seriously thought about that and would like to do it for several reasons. 1) don't have to start in July; 2) don't have to worry about early training camp and preseason injuries; 3) the draft would be over in a couple of weeks, not a couple of months; 4) a lot less work for me; 5) we wouldn't have to start doing everything in May; and so on.

Just don't know how it would go over. A lot of people like the draft banter that goes on.

If the majority want to give it a try it would tickle me to death to move the draft to the website.

I prefer the draft on here cause it's fun but I'm open to whatever

We weren't including the junior circuit in this experiment, novices over there would screw it up. It would take more time & effort for Godot to fix it.

That's a lot to give up for AP...like a whole lot.

Maybe so. The RB pool keeps getting smaller so ya give a little more to get a top 5 back.

Looking at the potential 3rd round picks I didn't really see a RB of that level so I take a shot at hope it works.

May come back to hurt, but may not.

Maybe so. The RB pool keeps getting smaller so ya give a little more to get a top 5 back.

Looking at the potential 3rd round picks I didn't really see a RB of that level so I take a shot at hope it works.

May come back to hurt, but may not.

:laugh:

Well, that pretty much seals the deal on me not finishing last in the Shula division.:ylsuper: