Frankfort 64 North Oldham 19

North only has 1 Senior. They are picking up the pieces of all the negative things that have happened in the past. Give Coach Martin a chance, they have A LOT of talented JR's and Sophs. 1 Senior is tough though! Their best player in that class is a STUD playing both ways at Pulaski SW at RB+LBer.

Good job Frankfort, Best of luck to you guys all season. Coach how did Robinson look??

Score four TD's today. He didn't start do to small injury trying to get over. IMO the difference this year will be the QB spot. EJ Feilds fastest kid on the team, looked good running the option.

Robinson didnt even play a whole quarter it seemed like Frankfort was just too fast on offense and play really good Defense. Looks as if Frankfort has been workin on pass D.

Ej scored first play of the game I knew it was going to be a long game... No one could tackle Robinson he was a beast out there. Jordan Morgan had a great game also.

Robinson didnt even play a whole quarter it seemed like Frankfort was just too fast on offense and play really good Defense. Looks as if Frankfort has been workin on pass D.

Ej scored first play of the game I knew it was going to be a long game... No one could tackle Robinson he was a beast out there. Jordan Morgan had a great game also.

Morgan is the only Sr on that team so I'm glad he played well. How did the QB from North do (Grandon) did he have any help around him. I figured North's line might struggle some.... did they?

Jordan's a Sr, the only one on the team.

How did North's OL do?

I was thinking you were talking about Frankforts Jordan.:thumb:

There O-line was alright the first 3,4 plays then went down hill, They will be ok. Frankfort was just playin great Defense, the best I seen em play in awhile.