Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sheldon Clark at Boyd predictions

Featured Replies

I'm pulling for the Lions in this one:

 

BC 21

SC 14

I think that Coach Evans will be prepared as will his team. It will be decided by less than 10.

Boyd County 28

 

Sheldon Clark 14

Well, I guess I can go ahead and make my prediction...

I look for Sheldon Clark to run through Boyds defense until Boyd starts putting 8 or 9 in the box. Then SC will probably open up the passing attack.

 

SC fans know SC can actually pass this year :sssh:

 

My guess is this will be another shootout, with SC barely dropping Boyd.

 

Sheldon Clark - 34

Boyd County - 27

 

:dancingpa

Sheldon Clark 26-23.

I would like to see Boyd County win. I have a tremendous amount of respect for Lee Evans and Im rooting for him in all their games but one. I think Boyd will find Sheldon Clark a much more physical opponet than Bracken Co.

 

A rare occasion Im pulling for Red,

Yoter

SC will be to much for BC. They have two big running backs that really keep their feet moving. You will see them both break alot of takles. I actaully can't wait to see how the passing game will turn out. Bad weather prevented them from throwing the ball against LC. SC might really open up their offense in this one. I would say Hager will have a couple wholes fixed on defense. SC 42 BC 27

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.