Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McCarron tells his wife to to "Gut Up"

Featured Replies

Cincinnati Bengals quarterback AJ McCarron said he helped his wife, Katherine Webb-McCarron, deliver their first child last week by making her laugh.

 

The former Alabama standout returned to the Bengals' offseason program on Tuesday after the birth of Raymond Anthony McCarron III of May 24.

 

"She laughed him out," McCarron told reporters in the Bengals' locker room on Tuesday. "I made her laugh, and she literally laughed twice hard and he was out. The doc was like, 'That was the easiest delivery probably I've ever been a part of.'"

 

McCarron said he used a line from the movie "World War Z."

 

"She was breathing hard," McCarron said of the delivery. "And the doc was like, 'You're going to be fine,' and I was like, 'Gut Up.' She laughed hard twice, and he was out. It was awesome."

 

The parents call their baby Tripp. McCarron described the youngster as "a good baby" because he "sleeps a long time, never cries, is pretty like his momma."

 

What did AJ McCarron say to help his wife during childbirth? | AL.com

  • Author

I don't know when or where but I can't wait for the day AJ is the clear starting QB for a NFL Team.

 

I love the NFL.

That's a great story!!

I wish Katherine would have had a chat with my wife about 27 years ago. When my wife was in labor with our first son, I was giving all the proper coaching that we learned in the class. "Here comes the next contraction, honey. You can do it. Breathe. It's gone now". "Word violation, word violation, word violation...it is", she replied.

  • Author
Musburger was right.

 

Got him demoted too.

I bet she was smoking hot in the delivery room too.....

Kid is really cute too from the pictures I've seen.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.