Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland Blazer 5 West Carter 4 16th Region Semi-Finals (8 Innings)

Featured Replies

Final from Fleming Co. A bit of an upset. Ashland will take on Greenup in the Championship tomorrow night.

Edited by 16thBBall Fan

It appeared that West Carter tried throwing off and Ashland jumped out to a 4-0 lead early in the game. West did battle back in the middle innings to tie it up. I believe West Carter still had their 2 best available pitchers left and neither of them threw a pitch in the tournament.

It appeared that West Carter tried throwing off and Ashland jumped out to a 4-0 lead early in the game. West did battle back in the middle innings to tie it up. I believe West Carter still had their 2 best available pitchers left and neither of them threw a pitch in the tournament.

 

I don't know why Coaches do that. You have to win the 1st game to get to the second.

I don't follow West Carter but if they lost in the regionals with their best 2 pitchers never throwing a pitch they might want to have a chat with the head coach.

Ben Jordan has been out with an injury is why he didn't throw a pitch.

Ben Jordan has been out with an injury is why he didn't throw a pitch.

 

I wasn't referring to Ben Jordan, I know he is injured and wasn't available. I don't know their team real well either but from what I heard the pitcher they started wasn't one of their top 3 pitchers they had remaining as an option last night. They did bring in McGlone in early in the game but they were already down 4 runs.

I wasn't referring to Ben Jordan, I know he is injured and wasn't available. I don't know their team real well either but from what I heard the pitcher they started wasn't one of their top 3 pitchers they had remaining as an option last night. They did bring in McGlone in early in the game but they were already down 4 runs.

 

I don't know their number 2, I think it's JT Johnson?

 

With Jordan injured only thing I can assume is that they wanted to ensure that they have their best arm available for GC.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.