May 26, 201610 yr Author @plantmanky, got to admire your dedication in continuing to start these threads. Cant wait for all the Votto lovers to do anything, and MJ gets a pass, he has to see this mess first hand every time they are home.
May 26, 201610 yr Cant wait for all the Votto lovers to do anything, and MJ gets a pass, he has to see this mess first hand every time they are home. I'm looking forward to reporting my drop in my % of sales come October to you guys.
May 28, 201610 yr Reds are really good at jumping out to a lead and never scoring again. Add on runs are non-existent.
May 28, 201610 yr Aaron Hill has two HR's tonight. He now has 6 HR's on the year and 5 Against the Reds.
May 28, 201610 yr Wow, wow, wow! This is pitiful, just hard to watch. Thank goodness Redlegs loaded up on all this young pitching. :confused: Honestly, I believe I could hit Lamb right now.
May 28, 201610 yr All these trades and draft Reds kept getting pitching and I kept complaining. Everybody said that you couldnot get enough pitching. Of all the Reds teams, AAA is batting .261 and all others way below. Every offense category, Reds were 25-30th. Lance was going through this on sports talk tonight.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.