Reds @ Brewers (5/27- 5/29)

All these trades and draft Reds kept getting pitching and I kept complaining. Everybody said that you couldnot get enough pitching. Of all the Reds teams, AAA is batting .261 and all others way below. Every offense category, Reds were 25-30th. Lance was going through this on sports talk tonight.

This is true. With what I've seen so far, they still don't have enough. But hey, the manager is supposed to be a pitching guru.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All these trades and draft Reds kept getting pitching and I kept complaining. Everybody said that you couldnot get enough pitching. Of all the Reds teams, AAA is batting .261 and all others way below. Every offense category, Reds were 25-30th. Lance was going through this on sports talk tonight.

When i heard that my thought was 2018 no no no this team wont be ready till 2021 or later. Hello early 2000's all over again.

This is true. With what I've seen so far, they still don't have enough. But hey, the manager is supposed to be a pitching guru.

Manager cant do anything when its all on the dl. Like i have said until ownership changes this team wont.

Manager cant do anything when its all on the dl. Like i have said until ownership changes this team wont.

I understand that, but as a whole I've not seen much progression of this team's pitching staff. And the staff is getting hammered. I used to think when facing a pitcher you've never seen before he would have the advantage for a few innings. Not the case with this staff it seems.

I understand that, but as a whole I've not seen much progression of this team's pitching staff. And the staff is getting hammered. I used to think when facing a pitcher you've never seen before the pitcher would have the advantage for a few innings. Not the case with this staff it seems.

What do you expect a bunch of guys that should be in AA ball to do at the MLB level?