Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Emails Disappearing ? Need some help

Featured Replies

I receive my email by roadrunner and I've noticed messages are disappearing in my INBOX . And they dont show up as deleted . Like messages I've left in there for months for work. And today I checked my email on my phone , had like 7-8 emails come thru , I go to my PC and log in to roadrunner and it shows no email in my inbox . Any ideas ? Am I being hacked ? Its junk email disappearing as well. And I see no way to contact roadrunner. Help !

  • Author

I did find the contact number for help .

I did find the contact number for help .

 

Hopefully they can pinpoint the problem for you.:thumb:

It could be you've exceeded your storage space on the server. I had kind of the same thing happening to me recently and that was my problem. Log into your account and you should be able to see how much storage you have left. If you can't find that, I would empty your junk and deleted messages folder to clear space. I would then set up an email client (like outlook) and have it delete messages from your server once the client imports them. Then you use your email client to save and archive your mail to instead of the email providers server.

  • Author

My "usage" % only shows 28 % used .. and my deleted file is near empty .. dont have excess stuff showing unless I'm looking in the wrong place .. and a tech from TW dialed in and looked , he had to " escalate " my call .

I heard Hillary had this same problem, maybe she has some solutions lol :walk: :walk:

My "usage" % only shows 28 % used .. and my deleted file is near empty .. dont have excess stuff showing unless I'm looking in the wrong place .. and a tech from TW dialed in and looked , he had to " escalate " my call .

 

Probably not your issue then. Just a thought, and it was quick and easy to check so I figured I'd throw it out there.

  • Author
I heard Hillary had this same problem, maybe she has some solutions lol :walk: :walk:

 

LMAO ! my griping about the Hil and her server have came home to roost .

  • Author

I think I have discovered the issue . Got a new phone last week . The new phone settings deletes email's from the server before they are delivered to my webmail IF I delete them on the phone . I still think I had stored emails disappear but at least I have the problem narrowed down to my cell phone settings .

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.