Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2017 G Devon Cooper

Featured Replies

  • Author

Coop picked up another offer from Florida International University.

 

He is having a solid summer.

No offense anyone but I observed this kid over the weekend. Not overly impressed in Louisville

  • Author

Is now back at Waggener. Should be interesting in the 7th region this year.

Is now back at Waggener. Should be interesting in the 7th region this year.

 

He's good, but not the player he's hyped to be. They don't have enough. It's still Trinity by a mile, and Ballard 2nd.

He's good, but not the player he's hyped to be. They don't have enough. It's still Trinity by a mile, and Ballard 2nd.

 

I agree. May actually be a toss up for 2nd. I'm hearing rumblings that Sloan may be ruled ineligible by KHSAA. Heard a couple of weeks ago, so may not be true since I haven't seen anything in the paper about it.

I think the top 10 2017's in the state should all transfer to the same school. Since Residency, grades, ect never matter, it would b fun to see if the top 10 could win it all. I'm thinking a Louisville school to make it legit. Each guardian could deliver pizzas for the papa .

  • Author
I think the top 10 2017's in the state should all transfer to the same school. Since Residency, grades, ect never matter, it would b fun to see if the top 10 could win it all. I'm thinking a Louisville school to make it legit. Each guardian could deliver pizzas for the papa .

 

I agree transfer rules defiantly need a check, but this is about as clear a non transfer issue as you can get. He left to play out of state, moved back and returns to the same school he left from. Not like any of the others at all. But I get your point for the most part.

Wasn't really focusing on this particular case but the situation as a whole. The entire transfer ordeal every year just , sarcasm is the only thing left to convey.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.