NFL Draft Thread

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am interested to know if the Titans trade their #1 spot to another team looking for a QB. If so, who will this team draft at QB in the #1 spot?

I am obviously interested because it will effect how Cleveland drafts at #2.

They could, but people have to realize that trades up top are incredibly rare. Each year we always hear about, "they should trade our of such and such pick..." It is difficult and doesn't often happen.

They could, but people have to realize that trades up top are incredibly rare. Each year we always hear about, "they should trade our of such and such pick..." It is difficult and doesn't often happen.

I think it's more likely the Browns trade their #32 pick, the first pick in the 2nd round to gain some extra draft picks, though they already have 10 picks. Seems they can choose to move around if they want.

1st Round Order

[TABLE=class: inline-table]

[TR]

[TH]PICK[/TH]

[TH]OVERALL[/TH]

[TH]TEAM[/TH]

[/TR]

[TR=class: last]

[TD]1[/TD]

[TD]1[/TD]

[TD]Tennessee[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]2[/TD]

[TD]2[/TD]

[TD]Cleveland[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]3[/TD]

[TD]3[/TD]

[TD]San Diego[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]4[/TD]

[TD]4[/TD]

[TD]Dallas[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]5[/TD]

[TD]5[/TD]

[TD]Jacksonville[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]6[/TD]

[TD]6[/TD]

[TD]Baltimore[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]7[/TD]

[TD]7[/TD]

[TD]San Francisco[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]8[/TD]

[TD]8[/TD]

[TD]Philadelphia from Miami[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]9[/TD]

[TD]9[/TD]

[TD]Tampa Bay[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]10[/TD]

[TD]10[/TD]

[TD]New York Giants[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]11[/TD]

[TD]11[/TD]

[TD]Chicago[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]12[/TD]

[TD]12[/TD]

[TD]New Orleans[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]13[/TD]

[TD]13[/TD]

[TD]Miami from Philadelphia[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]14[/TD]

[TD]14[/TD]

[TD]Oakland[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]15[/TD]

[TD]15[/TD]

[TD]Los Angeles[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]16[/TD]

[TD]16[/TD]

[TD]Detroit[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]17[/TD]

[TD]17[/TD]

[TD]Atlanta[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]18[/TD]

[TD]18[/TD]

[TD]Indianapolis[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]19[/TD]

[TD]19[/TD]

[TD]Buffalo[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]20[/TD]

[TD]20[/TD]

[TD]New York Jets[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]21[/TD]

[TD]21[/TD]

[TD]Washington[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]22[/TD]

[TD]22[/TD]

[TD]Houston[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]23[/TD]

[TD]23[/TD]

[TD]Minnesota[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]24[/TD]

[TD]24[/TD]

[TD]Cincinnati[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]25[/TD]

[TD]25[/TD]

[TD]Pittsburgh[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]26[/TD]

[TD]26[/TD]

[TD]Seattle[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]27[/TD]

[TD]27[/TD]

[TD]Green Bay[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]28[/TD]

[TD]28[/TD]

[TD]Kansas City[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]29[/TD]

[TD]29[/TD]

[TD]Arizona[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]30[/TD]

[TD]30[/TD]

[TD]Carolina[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]31[/TD]

[TD]31[/TD]

[TD]Denver[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Hearing that if the QB they want is still there at #6 the Rams could move up to get him. They are unwilling to pay what it would take to move to #1 or #2.

With those 2 2nd round picks it would be good ammunition. I know the Jags have said this is the year they would be willing to trade back. 5 could be a spot. With Paxton Lynch shooting up boards though, they could wait at 15 and grab him. All depends what other teams think of Goff and Wentz.

I think it's more likely the Browns trade their #32 pick, the first pick in the 2nd round to gain some extra draft picks, though they already have 10 picks. Seems they can choose to move around if they want.

Best spot to be at. When some guys fall into the 2nd that gives teams an extra day to try and get their guy.

With those 2 2nd round picks it would be good ammunition. I know the Jags have said this is the year they would be willing to trade back. 5 could be a spot. With Paxton Lynch shooting up boards though, they could wait at 15 and grab him. All depends what other teams think of Goff and Wentz.

I think if Cleveland doesn't draft a QB then there will be some trades for the Rams or someone else moving up to get one of the top 2 QB's. I think it's a lock the Cowboys draft a QB and it's almost a lock that if a Top QB is there at 7 and 8 SF and Phi will both want him. So the Rams would need to either move up to either the Jags or Ravens slot to get a QB.

I think if Cleveland doesn't draft a QB then there will be some trades for the Rams or someone else moving up to get one of the top 2 QB's. I think it's a lock the Cowboys draft a QB and it's almost a lock that if a Top QB is there at 7 and 8 SF and Phi will both want him. So the Rams would need to either move up to either the Jags or Ravens slot to get a QB.

This is one of the weirdest drafts we've had in a while. Last draft every one knew the top 2 and when they were going. Same with the year before. This one, wildcard, I have no idea who the top 5 picks will be. We could have 0 QB's taken, we could have 2 taken, this year is different.

We just hit on this 4 days ago :lol2: