Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Troy Thomas out at South Laurel

Featured Replies

Will it be in newspaper

Ok, seems like a harmless newspaper article.

Ok, seems like a harmless newspaper article.

 

Isn't that the worse ones.

 

I never saw a reason why he was leaving.

If rumors are correct then I don't see him being hired anywhere, at least if south Laurel tells the other school why he left or was forced out.

If rumors are correct then I don't see him being hired anywhere, at least if south Laurel tells the other school why he left or was forced out.

 

Ref,

This is my issue with hs school administration. For some reason schools refuse to be transparent about a multitude of things.

 

For some reason they treat schools like their own business rather than working for the tax payer.

 

I hope all schools do the right thing, I'm just not convinced they all want to.

^^^^^^^

I agree. If a school is trying to cover up something by forcing a resignation then they are hiding the truth and in turn hiding a criminal act. If they are hiding the truth to be saved from the embarrassment then they should themselves be charged for obstruction of something. Trying to save face and letting a person who may be a predator go without letting another school know is putting other kids in harms way.

 

Kind of like some of the Catholic Churches who moved some pedophile priest from a Church they abused kids at to another where the same crime eventually happened.

 

School officials should be held accountable for letting a person go without reveling the true reason and that person go prey on kids at another school.

^^^^^^^^

Exactly....

 

And if that's the case those school officials should be prosecuted to the fullest.

Let's not hang a man over rumors.

I'm not hanging him.

 

My beef is with school systems who continue to do the wrong thing based on their theory of those that run school systems are above the law

Heard inappropriate texts were sent to a few players. What was in the text or on the text I haven't a clue or the person who told me.

If schools just pass the buck to another school then that school official should be prosecuted.

Let's not hang a man over rumors.

Same rumors that were rumors in the past?

I think everyone should be careful with this one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.