March 11, 201610 yr If he won't be drafted in the first round to become an instant millionare, why would he go? With the 24 billion dollar tv deal kicking in Ulis will become a multi-millionaire soon enough.
March 12, 201610 yr Agreed. Don't worry. He'll end up on the Spurs and have a HOF career. :lol2: I take this back. He'll be drafted by the Phoenix Suns.
March 12, 201610 yr How tall is Tony Parker? Spurs would be a great fit... Ulis may never be an all-star, but I predict he has a solid NBA career followed by great Coaching career!
March 12, 201610 yr How tall is Tony Parker? Spurs would be a great fit... Ulis may never be an all-star, but I predict he has a solid NBA career followed by great Coaching career! Parker is listed at 6'2''
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.