Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Atheists/ Agnostics : What Are Your Stories? Why Are You Not a Believer?

Featured Replies

Worst case scenario is you give your answer, I show you what I think the failings of it are, and it furthers the discussion of this thread.

 

.

 

Its been a day, do not think I am hiding. I will give you an answer. I want to respons, but it is a big question and I'm behind on my sermon for tomorrow and I want to watch basketball. I'll absolutely respond tomorrow night after the selection show.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

I would be interested in your answer to the question, either of them. I have answered both already. If it is a long answer, so be it, it's your answer, not mine. I will consider them with an open mind, sort of. I have heard many answers to this already, and haven't liked them yet. You might surprise me, and I am open to that (I would hope). Worst case scenario is you give your answer, I show you what I think the failings of it are, and it furthers the discussion of this thread.

 

edit: your whole quote is ital, im an idiot. I will bold it instead.

 

I'm starting a new thread for my answer so that anyone who wants to continue to answer sciencefrictions question will not have to read through it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.