March 5, 201610 yr I love Ulis...he has become on of my All-Time Favorite Players. I'm going to miss him when he's gone!
March 5, 201610 yr Echo on that @Jumper_Dad. We have had a lot of great point guards, but if you had to win one game with a lineup of UK greats and you got Ulis on your team, it would be hard to complain.
March 5, 201610 yr Author Cats had it out to a 16 point lead but a turnover and a missed shot and it's back to 9.
March 5, 201610 yr Echo on that @Jumper_Dad. We have had a lot of great point guards, but if you had to win one game with a lineup of UK greats and you got Ulis on your team, it would be hard to complain. I think he's my guy...Macy, Minnefield, Wall and others were all great. As far as his play in college, I'll take Tyler I think.
March 5, 201610 yr Author Ulis is a amazing in the things he can do on the court. Just a joy to watch.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.