Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alabama @ Kentucky Thoughts/Predictions

Who Wins? 16 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

This game might have gotten a little bit tougher after the Willis injury sustained on Saturday. He's out. I'm assuming Poythress is out. Not sure about Lee.

 

Guessing we'll see a nice does of Humphries and some of Mulder.

 

I'm glad this one is at Rupp. I say UK pull out a close one. 71-67.

Cats by 14.

I thought I read somewhere that Poythress should be back. Hasn't he already missed like 3 weeks?

Alabama had been on a roll prior to losing to Mississippi State at home on Saturday. I'm still trying to figure that one out. It's going to be tough without Willis, but the Cats played awfully well pretty much without him on the road against Texas A&M.

 

 

Kentucky 77

 

Alabama 71

Maybe play Hawkins more. Hit a three Saturday and then rarely played again. Mulder wont play again this year.

  • Author

Matt Jones just said on KSR:

 

Willis - probably out tomorrow night (no surprise) but they are hopefully for Saturday.

 

Poythress - didn't say anything about Tuesday and said the target was Saturday for him.

Kentucky 74-64.

Cats by 14.

 

I agree with the margin, and I also think it will be a sloppy game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.