Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bishop Brossart @ Mason County

Featured Replies

The Lady Stangs travel down to take on the Lady Royals in the Fieldhouse tonight, tip @ 6:00. Who wins? Why?

Brossart is down 2 starters for the season; that's hard to overcome. I'll take Mason on their home court.

Brossart is down 2 starters for the season; that's hard to overcome. I'll take Mason on their home court.

 

I think Mason would have won at home anyways, but this certainly doesn't help BB.

No doubt Brossart is hurting. But, there is still talent on that team, albeit with 2 key starters missing their depth comes into play as it would with most medium to small schools.

 

Against Mason I would do everything I could to slow the tempo down to a snails pace and try to make the game come down to a last second shot by Shannon in the paint.

Brossart by 3 in a huge upset!!

Mason County- 59

Bishop Brossart- 31

Lady Royals could of named the score as they win in total domination.

Brossart was Down a first team all region player plus both point guards dude. Don't toot your horn too loudly.

Well earlier you said you thought they would still win. Just putting what I seen from the game.

Well of course I was being the optimist

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.