February 11, 201610 yr Comparing Cal to Petrino is apples and oranges. What dogs Petrino are character issues. Those are many, and factual. I don't care how many games he wins, I would want no part of them. None.
February 11, 201610 yr You are just a sensible UK fan. There are many of those around, especially here at BGP. Unfortunately, there as many if not more that ruin it for you guys that can have an intelligent conversation and be subjective. I remember you on here in your younger days. Boy was that a treat for everyone.
February 11, 201610 yr I remember you on here in your younger days. Boy was that a treat for everyone. Yep. 12 years is a long time. Unfortunately, some never grow up.
February 12, 201610 yr Looking past the situations at Cal's past two schools is exactly the same thing many nag UofL for in regards to Petrino. Exactly the same. While they may be similar Deuce, Petrino has admitted to past indiscretions, Cal has not. There is a difference. I have no problem with UofL decision to rehire Petrino. These boys ain't teaching Sunday School.
February 12, 201610 yr While they may be similar Deuce, Petrino has admitted to past indiscretions, Cal has not. There is a difference. I have no problem with UofL decision to rehire Petrino. These boys ain't teaching Sunday School. But they are supposed to be role models for 18-22 year old college players. One has been caught in numerous indiscretions (including various lies about his professional intentions, walking out on a team mid-season, having an affair with a member of his staff, asking witnesses to a wreck to not call 911, paying off the mistress, etc.). The other goes to mass every day. justsayin
February 12, 201610 yr But they are supposed to be role models for 18-22 year old college players. One has been caught in numerous indiscretions (including various lies about his professional intentions, walking out on a team mid-season, having an affair with a member of his staff, asking witnesses to a wreck to not call 911, paying off the mistress, etc.). The other goes to mass every day. justsayin But he wins Football games.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.