Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 65 Boone County 62

Featured Replies

Final in OT.

 

Congrats Bluebirds

Congrats to the Birds!

 

I was surprised by the score. Details?

Congrats to the Birds!

 

I was surprised by the score. Details?

 

What surprised you about the score?

Boone went on 22-4 run in fourth to tie game and send to OT.

  • Author

So the Birds escaped with a win it appears. A win is a win is a win.

 

Was it a triple header sweep? I heard the frosh Birds won big.

What surprised you about the score?

The game was closer than I would have predicted.

The game was closer than I would have predicted.

 

Someone already answered the question above. Highlands had a 20 point lead late 3rd/early 4th and let Boone back in the game and I will leave it at that.

 

Yes Q, it was a sweep. The JV game was actually a tourney game so the Birds have now won their first two and not sure who the next game is and where it is.

Jv I think plays NCC next in their tourney.

Birds did sweep the triple last night. JV and Varsity game went about the same except JV closed out. Varsity let an 18 point 4th quarter margin disappear quickly. I give Boone credit for a great comeback.

 

Cain sat with foul trouble in the 1st half. Finfrock was big tonight and would not be denied. LaFrange struggled shots did not fall but credit to the team giving him looks; he just did not hit at typical clip. Kendall had some big corner 3's and Daugherty made some great decisions on the floor tonight. It has been said before kid can find the open man. I am with the others it is a W.

Jv I think plays NCC next in their tourney.

 

Correct. ....since Highlands plays at NewCath this Tuesday, I would imagine that the JV game will be the tournament game.

Correct. ....since Highlands plays at NewCath this Tuesday, I would imagine that the JV game will be the tournament game.

 

My thoughts as well! I think Tuesday will be pretty interesting. Go luckbto both teams jv an varsity.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.