Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 87 North Carolina State 78

Featured Replies

A much needed win by Duke(14-5, 3-3 ACC)who was led by Grayson Allen(Jacksonville, FL) 28 pints and Brandon Ingram(Kinston, NC) 25 points.Marshall Plumlee had 8 rebounds and 9 points for the winners.(Warsaw, IN)

 

For N.C. State(11-9, 1-6 ACC)it was another A.C.C. loss,another one where they played extremely well for a large part of the game. Their leading scorer was,Anthony Barber(Newport News, VA)19 points. N.C.State only played 7 players in this one.

Strong comeback. It was a bit dark at halftime with Duke down 7 on the road, but they immediately responded and blew past NC State.

I was worried but they pulled it together and got the victory. Missing Amile Jefferson something awful. I never thought I'd say that. I'd love to see Chase Jeter figure things out and get on the court. He's been developing at a horrible pace.

I was worried but they pulled it together and got the victory. Missing Amile Jefferson something awful. I never thought I'd say that. I'd love to see Chase Jeter figure things out and get on the court. He's been developing at a horrible pace.

 

Why aren't Jeter and Obi seeing the floor,especially with Jefferson's injury? Have always hated K's 6 man rotation only, last year Allen didn't see the floor much till the end. He won the championship last year like that, might do it again this year, but would still like to see more of the highly touted players

Why aren't Jeter and Obi seeing the floor,especially with Jefferson's injury? Have always hated K's 6 man rotation only, last year Allen didn't see the floor much till the end. He won the championship last year like that, might do it again this year, but would still like to see more of the highly touted players

 

Jeter has proven to be foul prone. It's like the game is too fast for him or something. Just hasn't been panning out yet. He'll have time though.

 

Not sure about Obi. I haven't seen him much.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.