Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cheick Diallo

Featured Replies

Did missing all those games hurt his play? Or has he just not caught up to the game speed yet? I almost feel as if he has disappeared after making his debut.

The high - profiled guys (McDonalds AA) in this Freshman class overall have been one of the weakest in years. (except B.Simmons, of course)

 

Evans from Okla St is one of the best I've seen. Ingram is good too, but very skinny.

Did missing all those games hurt his play? Or has he just not caught up to the game speed yet? I almost feel as if he has disappeared after making his debut.

 

Yeah, I was upset he didnt pick UK, thought he was going to be a beast.

I wasn't impressed with Diallo when I watched him in person. Unfortunately...I wasn't blown away by Skal Labissiere either.

The Diallo evaluations were flawed all along. I love guys that play hard, but that can't be your only skill. Always felt Thomas Bryant was the better prospect on their AAC team because he not only played hard, but he had a ton more skill. Diallo was a one trick pony, and that trick isn't enough to to make an instant impact...

I'd heard that he was struggling to comprehend the offensive and defensive philosophies at KU. Not sure why Bragg isn't playing more over there.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.