Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Goodman Interview With Huggins

Featured Replies

I wanted to read it until I seen who wrote it. No thanks.

I've always been a big Huggins fan. A little piece of trivia.......UK asst John Robic played one year at Walsh College for Huggins.

Love Huggins. I still remember when he spoke at SKs summer camp. He put Jimmy Harney through a gruesome workout. Worked him like a dog.

  • Author

I can't remember which player from his first team (maybe his second) that shot really poorly against X but I still use the line Huggs gave the press later. There's a reason he's open.

Man, I had no idea there was so much Anti-Jeff venom out there. He is a great dude, really funny, self-deprecating, and well connected.

I've been a Huggins fan for years, and I wish they hadn't lost last night to Texas

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.