Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier at Marquette Thoughts

Featured Replies

Tomorrow, January 16th, 15-1 Xavier travels to Milwaukee to face 12-5 Marquette.

 

I like Marquette, sadly, in a moderately low-scoring game (67-64ish). I think Ellenson will be Ellenson, Jalen and James battle foul trouble from the tip, the offense for Xavier struggles with Wojo's 2/3 zone, and Sumner disrupts things a little (understandably) easing back into the rotation.

 

I will follow this up with this: I think Xavier DRILLS them on 2/6 when they make the return trip to Cintas.

 

Hope I'm wrong, but I think Xavier falls to 15-2 tomorrow at 2:00 PM.

I've only seen Marquette a couple of times this year, but I've been impressed the times I've watched them. I'm with you, MTGL, on the home team winning by a narrow margin. And also on Xavier whipping up on them in February.

Go Warriors!

Sumner is coming back for this game, correct?

Thanks Ken Pomeroy.

 

I make a prediction and the sarcasm follows? Shove it

  • Author
I make a prediction and the sarcasm follows? Shove it

 

You predicted the identical score that KenPom has on his site. I'm sure it was just a coincidence.

  • Author
I think X wins. I'll say 68-64.

 

Man, I hope you're right. Obviously, we are both in the same boat for a fairly low scoring and close affair, I just think Wojo's crew comes out on top. Sometimes the best player is the best player...and in this game, there is no question he'll be playing for Marquette.

Man, I hope you're right. Obviously, we are both in the same boat for a fairly low scoring and close affair, I just think Wojo's crew comes out on top. Sometimes the best player is the best player...and in this game, there is no question he'll be playing for Marquette.

 

The best player, sure. If we were ranking them though, I'd say X has probably the next 3 or 4...

 

I'm going to put the odds of Reynolds getting a T while trying to deal with Ellenson at 1/3 :lol2:....What you think?

  • Author
The best player, sure. If we were ranking them though, I'd say X has probably the next 3 or 4...

 

I'm going to put the odds of Reynolds getting a T while trying to deal with Ellenson at 1/3 :lol2:....What you think?

 

I don't know about a "T", but the chances of Jalen and James having a combined 4 fouls at halftime are 1:5. :ohbrother:

You predicted the identical score that KenPom has on his site. I'm sure it was just a coincidence.

 

That is a coincidence as I never refer to Ken Pom.

  • Author
That is a coincidence as I never refer to Ken Pom.

Dude, no worries, was just joking around. Heck, I hope you're both right.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.