Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Funny things at work today

Featured Replies

I wanted to share a couple of funny things that happened at work today.

 

First, if you're at the urinal using your phone while doing your business and you drop your phone in your business, don't look at me. It wasn't my fault you were stupid and couldn't stop doing something on your phone for 2-3 minutes. Now reach down in there and pick it up and put your mouth up on it when you get your next phone call, you deserve whatever you get.

 

Second, lady, don't "ewwww" me when I drink water out of the faucet instead of using the ice/water machine. The ice/water machine next to the sink in the breakroom doesn't have some dedicated spring water line that is pure and "safe" to drink. It comes from the same water line I just used in the faucet. I happen to like my water lukewarm to cold instead of on the verge of freezing.

 

Third, co-worker who started a new role at the same time as me and went through the same training as I did, don't lean over every 10 minutes and ask me how to do your job. If I keep doing your job, you're going to be unemployed soon. People will notice.

Can you hear me now?

I wanted to share a couple of funny things that happened at work today.

 

First, if you're at the urinal using your phone while doing your business and you drop your phone in your business, don't look at me. It wasn't my fault you were stupid and couldn't stop doing something on your phone for 2-3 minutes. Now reach down in there and pick it up and put your mouth up on it when you get your next phone call, you deserve whatever you get..

 

This. I find it INCREDIBLE that guys can't put the phone away to take care of #1 and/or #2. And I'll just bet these guys don't wash hands either.

  • Author
This. I find it INCREDIBLE that guys can't put the phone away to take care of #1 and/or #2. And I'll just bet these guys don't wash hands either.

 

I can't think of anything that important that it can't wait until I've completed my business in the bathroom

When I'm taking a crap, I like to read some of the crap on here. :lol2:

I think this is funny any way. If you knew me you'd laugh as well, I always end up the embarrassing end of everything. I was working OT its around 6pm all the office people had essentially cleared out, I'm in the basement of the building. I know there is a gentleman in a wheel chair that works in the basement. I had to go to the bathroom, and since I was alone I went into the handicap stall knowing I shouldn't BC there's a chance of him coming in, but I convince myself he's gone. So I start my business when all of a sudden the bathroom door opens I hear what sounds like what could be a wheelchair, my heart speeds up, what seems like an eternity passes. I see the shadows of the wheels passing g stall by stall, I stop breathing, then it happens. He stops in front of gthe stall im using, sees my boots and yells "you've got to be freaking kidding me!!!". He angrily wheels out, I finish up quickly, and sneeek out of the basement. I switched my boots as well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.