Raiders to San Antonio?

This is almost like the early days of professional football when teams moved yearly. Some teams even moved during the season.

Recent NFL moves

Oilers/Titans 1997

Browns/Ravens 1996

Rams to St Louis 1995

Raiders to Oakland 1995

Recent MLB moves

Expos/Nationals moved in 2005

Recent NBA moves

Sonics/Thunder moved in 2008

Hornets to New Orleans in 2002

Grizzlies to Memphis 2001

Recent NHL Moves

Atlanta Thrashers to Winnipeg 2011

Whalers to Carolina in 1997

Winnipeg to Phoenix in 1996

Quebec to Denver in 1995

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seriously don't see how people can be die-hard NFL fans with all this garbage. If the Vikings ever left Minnesota (and they won't now that they railroaded that stadium past the taxpayers), it'd be the last I ever purposefully saw of the NFL.

Too much change in the NFL period. It's why I don't have a team. Love to watch the NFL, but couldn't root for a team. Just players.

Sounds like the new Davis threat didn't hold the same pressure that it would have if it had been his daddy.

Do the Raiders get serious with San Antonio now that LA is out?

I would have to assume they have no choice. I got an update from ESPN on my phone that said "Davis unsure where they'll play next year as he didn't resign the lease in Oakland. Could potentially play the year out in San Diego". So who knows at this point.

I would have to assume they have no choice. I got an update from ESPN on my phone that said "Davis unsure where they'll play next year as he didn't resign the lease in Oakland. Could potentially play the year out in San Diego". So who knows at this point.

That would be an incredibly stupid idea since SD barely supported the team they had since 1961, even in winning years. Oakland's attendance dips have more to do with futility as they always sold out when they had a decent team.