January 1, 201610 yr My Team Dallas 1)Carson Wentz, QB, North Dakota State 2)Joey Bosa, DE, Ohio State 3)Ezekiel Elliott RB Ohio State Edited January 6, 201610 yr by bugatti
January 2, 201610 yr Bengals: 1) Darron Lee LB Ohio State 2) Reggie Ragland LB Alabama 3) Michael Thomas WR Ohio State I think the Bengals have to draft a linebacker if there is on there that they like, unless they decide not to resign Marvin Jones, in that case they need to grab the best receiver available.
January 2, 201610 yr My Team Dallas 1)Carson Wentz, QB, North Dakota 2)Joey Bosa, DE, Ohio State 3)Ezekiel Elliott RB Ohio State Not to be difficult, but Wentz is from North Dakota State. That would be like saying, "Joey Bosa, Ohio."
January 2, 201610 yr Author My mistake.I was in a rush to post this. WILL A A MOD CORRECT MY BLUNDER PLEASE ASAP.
January 2, 201610 yr Cleveland Browns 1. Paxton Lynch, QB, Memphis -- 69% completion percentage, 3,670 yrds, 28 TDs, 3 INT. Strange combination of strong arm and ability to run, I say strange because he's 6'-7" and can run. 2. Jared Goff, QB, CAL -- 64% completion percentage, 4,252 yds, 37 TDs, 13 INT. At 6'-4" he is a pro-sized QB with a good arm, like Lynch. He only weighs 210 lbs and will need to pack on some muscle. CAL runs a lot of quick read stuff so he needs to learn a more pro-style offense which is one reason I put Lynch first but I really don't know a lot about either. 3. Joey Bosa, DE, THE Ohio State university -- projected as #1 draft pick. He might as well stay "in state." I obviously think the Browns need to draft a QB first.
January 2, 201610 yr My mistake.I was in a rush to post this. WILL A A MOD CORRECT MY BLUNDER PLEASE ASAP. We all make 'em.
January 3, 201610 yr Ah, NFL draft time. One of my favorite times of the year, I cant wait. Hopefully this will be on of the last times in coming years that the Jags are top 10. Let's get an early breakdown here of my top hopes. 1. Jaley Ramsey FSU (S/CB)- Ideally he falls to Jacksonville and fills a huge need. Great size, great playmaker. 2. Vernon Hargreaves Florida (CB) - Best corner in this draft. Little undersized at 5'10 but is very fluid. He will likely be the pick. Pair him up with Dante Fowler Jr as 2 Florida boys playing together again gets me excited. 3. Joey Bosa OSU (DE) - One of the best players coming out in the draft. Can move across the defensive line and play a couple of spots. Would be a huge upgrade to the Jacksonville pass rush.
January 6, 201610 yr I think Jaylon Smith falls to the Bengals. If not, I think they'll look at Ogbah (DE from Okie St) or Floyd (LB) from Georgia.
January 6, 201610 yr Since they don't pick until the back end of the second round none of these will happen, but I'd like the Pats to get either DB (Tre'Davious White, LSU), OL (Taylor Decker, OSU), or WR (Josh Doctson, TCU).
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.