The 2016 BGP NFL Playoff Challenge

Godot

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will be submitting a new lineup each week. Each team will consist of 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR's, 1 Flex (can be RB, WR, or TE), and 1 Team Defense/Special Teams with no limit or restrictions between AFC or NFC teams. The Team Defense/Special Teams position will also include the kicker since he is technically part of the special teams unit

Just a quick head's up. I submitted my lineup with what we have up here and it let me know that a lineup should consist of a TE (I didn't have one in there). So I think you start:

1 QB

1 RB

1 WR

1 TE

1 Flex (RB/WR/TE)

1 DEF (which include Special Teams and Kicker)

Help me out here as I'm new to this. Does this kind of work like fanduel? Do I just set up a lineup for this weekend? Or does lineup go thru the whole playoffs? Can I can pick anyone?

I think a few years ago we did the whole playoffs, which I liked much better. Much more challenging.

It's a week to week add/drop/set lineup "league".

Help me out here as I'm new to this. Does this kind of work like fanduel? Do I just set up a lineup for this weekend? Or does lineup go thru the whole playoffs? Can I can pick anyone?
I know nothing about fanduel, but you will set your lineup for each weekend.

Just a quick head's up. I submitted my lineup with what we have up here and it let me know that a lineup should consist of a TE (I didn't have one in there). So I think you start:

1 QB

1 RB

1 WR

1 TE

1 Flex (RB/WR/TE)

I'll look at that and see what is happening now.

1 QB

1 RB

1 WR

1 TE

1 Flex (RB/WR/TE)

That is the correct lineup. My bad.

Updated:

You will be submitting a new lineup each week. Each team will consist of 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR's, 1 TE, 1 Flex (can be RB, WR, or TE), and 1 Team Defense/Special Teams with no limit or restrictions between AFC or NFC teams. The Team Defense/Special Teams position will also include the kicker since he is technically part of the special teams unit