Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top Teams At This Point

Featured Replies

I'll be the first to tell you, that games before the New Year in college basketball tell us very little about whether or not a team is any good. But with that said at this point in the season which couple of teams do think are the best teams going into the New Year?

  • Author

For me I think Oklahoma is the best team I've watched play. Very athletic. Michigan State has the experience and one of the best players in college basketball. With the lack of a truly dominant team in college basketball this year, I think this is the year Xavier finally makes a Final Four run. My Top 5:

1. Oklahoma

2. Michigan State

3. Kansas

4. Xavier

5. Maryland

I'd flip Kansas and X , then I would agree with the top 4

I have Buddy Hield as the best player in the country, so obviously I like Oklahoma a lot. I just don't know how they will hold up to the round robin Big 12 schedule with home/home against Kansas, Iowa State, WVU and Baylor.

 

I think we learn a lot about X in the next week as they open Big East play @Nova and home against Butler in a 3 day span.

 

I have Michigan State on hold until we see how Valentine looks when he returns. They aren't top 5 without him at 100% IMO.

 

I'd have Oklahoma, Kansas, Maryland, X and maybe Virginia in that 5th spot. That said, I'm not sold any of them will finish in the top 5 by the end of conference tournament action. Roughly 30 teams are all in one jumble with little separation from 1-30 right now...

Can we just go back to last year with Duke and UK being really good? I dislike this season.

I think North Carolina is the best team, with Michigan State close behind. Probably put Kansas as #3, Xavier #4, & Oklahoma #5.

  • Author
Can we just go back to last year with Duke and UK being really good? I dislike this season.

Don't fret, one of the traditional powers will get hot and win it all again this year.

I think North Carolina is the best team, with Michigan State close behind. Probably put Kansas as #3, Xavier #4, & Oklahoma #5.

 

Nailed it!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.