December 26, 201510 yr This was a fantastic game to watch. Both teams had nice leads only to have watched the other come back. Hawaii (9-2) used an 1803 run late to wrap this one up. Leading the winners was,Roderick Bobbitt(Oakland,Calf) with 30 points, 4 rebounds and 1 assist. Helping out with 21 was,Stefan Jankovic(Mississauga, AB). Auburn drops to (6-5) after this one. I tell you what,come conference time they are going to be a tough team for most teams. Leading the Tigers was,Kareem Canty(Harlem, NY)with 22. Helping him out was a hot shooting,Bryce Brown(Stone Mountain, GA),including 6-12 from three point land.
December 26, 201510 yr Saw Auburn against New Mexico the other day. They aren't great, but I think Pearl has them going in the right direction.
December 26, 201510 yr Why was the player on Hawaii wearing a long-sleeved undershirt? Can't say as I remember ever seeing that before. I've seen sleeves (especiall in the pros) but never as part of an undershirt. Maybe it's a new style. Maybe there was a medical reason.
December 26, 201510 yr Hawaii got a nice club, I think they just got slammed by the NCAA for the past regime's actions. They play hard and gave Oklahoma all they wanted.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.