West Jessamine 77 Scott 71

The wheels may have fallen off for Scott. They still have not figured out how to play defense and now teams are figuring out how to stop them

A little wishful thinking on your part? You may want to look at who they are losing to before you make a comment like this. Lost to the best team in the 9th Region, perhaps the best team in the 10th Region, the best team in the 11th Region and 2 other very good teams. Scott has played one of the toughest schedules thus far of any team in the 10th and you say "The wheels may have fallen off for Scott".

The Eagles gets criticized for beating "weak" teams on their football schedule and then get blasted for losing to very good teams on their basketball schedule. Some of you guys are to much!

A little wishful thinking on your part? You may want to look at who they are losing to before you make a comment like this. Lost to the best team in the 9th Region, perhaps the best team in the 10th Region, the best team in the 11th Region and 2 other very good teams. Scott has played one of the toughest schedules thus far of any team in the 10th and you say "The wheels may have fallen off for Scott".

The Eagles gets criticized for beating "weak" teams on their football schedule and then get blasted for losing to very good teams on their basketball schedule. Some of you guys are to much!

Top team in the 10th? Top team in the 11th? No way. The teams that have beat them are all pretty solid, but don't get crazy.

By what's happened on the floor, not an opinion on a keyboard:

Mason County is the top team in the 10th

Scott County is the top team in the 11th

Both are probably 4th or 5th in their respective region. Neither has a real quality win that would boost them to the top of their region.

So records don't matter?

I could see the NFL using the opinion-basis idea to pick playoff teams instead of records

They matter, but only to a degree. It's as much about who you won against or lost to than simply your record.. By your reasoning Calvary Christian would be the third best team in the 10th, and I doubt you can find a single person who would agree with that.

Pro Sports like the NFL have a limited pool of teams who all play roughly the same schedule. It is not remotely similar to compare what a record means in the NFL vs HS Basketball.

They matter, but only to a degree. It's as much about who you won against or lost to than simply your record.. By your reasoning Calvary Christian would be the third best team in the 10th, and I doubt you can find a single person who would agree with that.

Pro Sports like the NFL have a limited pool of teams who all play roughly the same schedule. It is not remotely similar to compare what a record means in the NFL vs HS Basketball.

Thanks Captain O!

When I go look at standings I see columns for Wins & Losses. I can't find the opinion column though.

So based on facts, Scott has lost to the #1 teams in the 9th, 10th & 11th