Western Kentucky 45 South Florida 35

swamprat

Hope your day was a great one swamprat. You got to see a heckuva football game. Congrats to the Hilltoppers on a great game and season!!!

MTGL got his wish- Doughty went off completing 32 passes for over 400 yards. His post game interview was outstanding crediting his team, honoring the Bulls, and giving God the glory. Just a class young man and very deserving of the success!

Congrats to Western! Awesome game. I wish Ky Wildcats could come up with a QB like that! Both were awesome!

All it takes is someone sticking around 5-6 years. He had an additional medical redshirt year. He will be missed big time. Last I saw he was projected out to be drafted in rounds 4-5.

Ok, here's where I show some ignorance, I was watching that game and thinking to myself ( I think that Fant kid played at Bowling Green) was I right?
Absolutely correct Rookie!

This is same Fans who was Mr Football at BG. He had a couple halfback TD passes this year and was a good punt returner. Next year should be his breakout year! If WKU can find a serviceable QB they will be tough next year again! Which " could" be bad again for the state championships schedule.

Hope your day was a great one swamprat. You got to see a heckuva football game. Congrats to the Hilltoppers on a great game and season!!!

MTGL got his wish- Doughty went off completing 32 passes for over 400 yards. His post game interview was outstanding crediting his team, honoring the Bulls, and giving God the glory. Just a class young man and very deserving of the success!

He is a tremendous talent. It's one thing to have receivers who can fly like that, it's another to be able to hit them with the consistency he does.

Even if Nadelman had hit that field goal to tie the game at 38, I didn't think USF could hold them out of the end zone for 6 more minutes.

Just for the record, (9) Quintin Flowers had himself quite a game, as well, 273 yards passing, 108 rushing for 381 yards total offense. He'll be back next year, as will (5) Marlon Mack (108 rushing). Both are sophomores. UCLA transfer, Asiantii Woulard joins the QB competition, too.

WR (87) Rodney Adams (6 receptions 130 yards, 34 yard run for a TD) is the only significant underclassman at a skilled position that is eligible to enter the NFL draft, but I think Rodney may comeback. The O-Line loses OG (64) Thor Jozwiak and center (66) Brynjar Gudmundsson. Thor was the heart and sole of this squad. He's going to be really missed.

Next year should be fun.