Bullitt East 67 Waggener 58

Another solid type performance by East, high quality leadership in the backcourt. Rakes was huge during two key runs in the 2nd half, as Sharpe seemed to have a sort of quiet 21 pts. Brandon Klefot keeps on going with his string of solid games. And Sheriff you are exactly right by mentioning Polson, providing much needed rebounding off the bench, may be the best glass man on the squad! Looks to be another challenging matchup Monday night against Central.

Lord forbid something happens to Tyler, however IF it did BE would not miss a beat!! They start Polson if need to go big or Osborne if fast. T is avg 22 pts a game and not a doubt the others players pick that up. That's why this is a winning TEAM !!!

Lord forbid something happens to Tyler, however IF it did BE would not miss a beat!! They start Polson if need to go big or Osborne if fast. T is avg 22 pts a game and not a doubt the others players pick that up. That's why this is a winning TEAM !!!

I think Sharpe is special. You don't just plug in someone else in that spot and get the same production.

Again, this is merely my opinion.

I think Sharpe is special. You don't just plug in someone else in that spot and get the same production.

Again, this is merely my opinion.

I believe the sentiment is that Bullitt East plays with a "next man up" approach. Tyler Sharpe is a special player. But Polson and Osbourne would start at any other school in the Louisville area. A very nice luxury to have if you're the head coach. Take those two, along with the 3 to 4 other kids that see time off that bench, and you have a very dangerous team.

I would in no way agree that BE would just be an average team in the 6th...Though U do raise a point, the real question would be...Would East keep pace with Fern Creek? Sharpe is a triple threat player, that brings physicality, who is one of the states best rebounding guards. That being said, I do believe that Bullitt East would miss a beat, but just how many beats would that be?