Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lawrence County 69 Lewis County 66

Featured Replies

Dawgs off to a 4-0 start.

Should it have been that close? I didn't think Lewis was that good...

For the record, no out of region team is going to Louisa and beating that bunch. Lots of "variables" there.

For the record, no out of region team is going to Louisa and beating that bunch. Lots of "variables" there.

:lol2: Lots of truth in that one historically.

I'm very surprised at that score. A middle of the pack team in the 16th region against the top team in the 15th. I think Morgan went into Louisa last year and came out with a win.

I think every team in the 16th is "middle of the pack". Lewis beat East, who beat Morgan, who was considered one of the favorites. Lewis has a lot of pieces, with size and experienced guards. West beat East and Morgan. The only argument for a favoritet right now belongs to Elliott or West.

I think every team in the 16th is "middle of the pack". Lewis beat East, who beat Morgan, who was considered one of the favorites. Lewis has a lot of pieces, with size and experienced guards. West beat East and Morgan. The only argument for a favoritet right now belongs to Elliott or West.

 

Couldn't agree more. I honestly thought Lawrence would have beat Lewis co by 20. And with the injury to Cam Sparks at East I think that sets them back some. I'd say Elliott is still the top team in the 16th, followed closely by West. Then you could probably throw in 8 teams or so.

I think a lot of people on here are underestimating Lewis County. There have been some growing pains so far but I think we will be a top 5 team in the region and a threat to win it come March. Not surprised at all how close the game was.

I think a lot of people on here are underestimating Lewis County. There have been some growing pains so far but I think we will be a top 5 team in the region and a threat to win it come March. Not surprised at all how close the game was.

 

Just going by what they have done so far, a loss to Ashland, loss to East Carter, and a loss to Greenup. That score to Lawrence surprised me based on those games for Lewis. But you might be right that they could be a top 5 team come tourney time.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.