Congratulations Bryce Day.....

Great to see good kids receiving good things .......

As a side note, when you see these things occur, usually you can look back and tie success to an assistant coach who worked with the player and really communicated what the head coach was mumbling, as they were developed their skills. I'm pretty sure it is the case with Bryce during his formative grade school years on the RedHawks .

Great to see good kids receiving good things .......

As a side note, when you see these things occur, usually you can look back and tie success to an assistant coach who worked with the player and really communicated what the head coach was mumbling, as they were developed their skills. I'm pretty sure it is the case with Bryce during his formative grade school years on the RedHawks .

I also heard this assistant coach taught him that he is a staunch supporter of humility.:lol2:

Ran into his father last night at T&C and spoke to him briefly. He said the who family is glad the process is over and happy to see the pressure off of Bryce. Came down to four schools with Belarmine, Centre and Bradley being the others. Congrats to Bryce and the whole Day family. Very nice folks. Best of luck to him at NKU.