Campbell County 46 Covington Catholic 45 (frosh)

Back and forth game. CCH Down 10 to 2 early in the game. CCH take a 9 point lead to half 27 to 18. Campbell cuts it to 4 points at end of the 3rd. 4th quarter was back and forth but 3 turnovers in the last 90 seconds hurt CCH.

Congrats to Campbell County on the win. Future is bright on Route 27.

I

Doesnt matter, they have plenty of talent on that freshman team to where they shouldnt lose many games. Campbell Co though has a very good squad and I am not surprised by this.

There is good talent ar CC. Not sure how it will translate down the road but I am pretty sure if all freshman available at CCH would have played, they would have won comfortably.

I

There is good talent ar CC. Not sure how it will translate down the road but I am pretty sure if all freshman available at CCH would have played, they would have won comfortably.

It is what it is....those freshman may not play together as a group until their Sr year. Davin and Thelen may be strictly Varsity next year as sophs....you just cant look at stuff like that unless everyone stays in their class.

I

Most know I'm a CCH guy, but why the "ifs" & "buts", fact is the Camels on the floor beat the Colonels on the floor. Good for them!

On a side note, I have noticed Jack Coldiron has yet to play this season for Colonels . . injured?

Most know I'm a CCH guy, but why the "ifs" & "buts", fact is the Camels on the floor beat the Colonels on the floor. Good for them!

On a side note, I have noticed Jack Coldiron has yet to play this season for Colonels . . injured?

Jack has been injured. My understanding is that he has been released to resume basketball activities. Not sure how long it will take to return. He will be a really nice addition once he's in decent basketball shape.