Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County 71 Bracken County 35

Featured Replies

Stats. Mason. Bracken

FG%. 50%. 25%

3ptrs. 4-11. 0-10

Ft's. 7-11. 9-12

Rebs. 42. 31

To's. 16. 26

  • Replies 38
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one big argument settled tonight was the "who's the best player in the region?" I think O'Mara settled that on the court with her play tonight. Great game for the Lady Royals.

 

Guess I didn't realize this game determined who the 10th region mvp is. Two very good players for sure,2nd week of the season ,and alot of very good talent around the 10th.

The one big argument settled tonight was the "who's the best player in the region?" I think O'Mara settled that on the court with her play tonight. Great game for the Lady Royals.

 

O'Mara was on Cummins most of the game. Like I said before just because you average the most point does not make you the best player. Defense means a lot and that is why O'Mara is among the top of 10th region players.

I don't think O'Mara has those rights so early on. She has had a lot of opportunity in Three games. By the way the Lady Royals play, I would expect any of the starting five could have that many points in any game. Defense wins championships, but there are a lot better teams out there than the best of the 10th region! :eek:

Guess I didn't realize this game determined who the 10th region mvp is. Two very good players for sure,2nd week of the season ,and alot of very good talent around the 10th.

 

I didn't completely, BUT coming into th game it was thought of as Cummins and O'Mara as the number 1 and 2 players in the region. They were matched up most of the night, and O'Mara dominated the matchup, thus for the time being making her the top player in the region in MOST people's eyes.

I'm just gonna be honest, Mason left a lot out there tonight. Several missed layups and things like that don't happen on normal nights from starters. Not complaining but I don't think we've seen them compete offensively yet like they can.

There were a few Lady Bears trash talking to some of the Lady Royals during the day today. They most definitely had a chip on their shoulder tonight.
Doubtful this happened. These girls know better
I'm just gonna be honest, Mason left a lot out there tonight. Several missed layups and things like that don't happen on normal nights from starters. Not complaining but I don't think we've seen them compete offensively yet like they can.

 

I have to agree with this. Once the offense starts clicking the Lady Royals are going to be a lot more formidable come tournament time.

I have to agree with this. Once the offense starts clicking the Lady Royals are going to be a lot more formidable come tournament time.

 

This team has the ability to be scary good if they get everything clicking together. The depth and athleticism will just overwhelm most opponents.

I didn't completely, BUT coming into th game it was thought of as Cummins and O'Mara as the number 1 and 2 players in the region. They were matched up most of the night, and O'Mara dominated the matchup, thus for the time being making her the top player in the region in MOST people's eyes.
Wasn't Bailey double teamed most of the night? And Omara could give the ball off to anyone if she was pressured, for the most part Bailey didn't have that option and was forced to take bad shots.
This team has the ability to be scary good if they get everything clicking together. The depth and athleticism will just overwhelm most opponents.

 

*Most* :down:

*Most* :down:

 

Felt like saying all was a bit much. After all they are only ranked 9th and I'm clueless about the teams ranked ahead of them..

Wasn't Bailey double teamed most of the night? And Omara could give the ball off to anyone if she was pressured, for the most part Bailey didn't have that option and was forced to take bad shots.

 

Bailey was only double teamed during the full court press (which only lasted about 2-3 minutes). O'Mara and Frodge did an outstanding job on her in the half court.

I didn't completely, BUT coming into th game it was thought of as Cummins and O'Mara as the number 1 and 2 players in the region. They were matched up most of the night, and O'Mara dominated the matchup, thus for the time being making her the top player in the region in MOST people's eyes.

 

Those who don't see O'Mara as the top player in the Region just go by most points scored or simply need glasses. Like Sumo, myself and few others have said from the beginning, the best player isn't the one who scores the most. Defense and everything else should be calculated into that honor.

 

I myself see 3 Lady Royal starters being in the top 8-9 of the region. Along with Whitney O'Mara should be Maddie Boone was pre-season 8 I believe,which is underrated IMO, and Jordan Frodge who didn't even make the list. All three are stellar athletes, students, and most importantly people.

The one big argument settled tonight was the "who's the best player in the region?" I think O'Mara settled that on the court with her play tonight. Great game for the Lady Royals.

 

Unless your the few in Bracken or Mason - that's not a big argument.. Two outstanding players - but 10th is loaded with outstanding players.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.