Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2003 Results

Featured Replies

Here's a 1st look at results for my 2003 graduates...

 

60 kids - 28 committed (13 DI, for those who care about those things). Check here for updates.

21% of your kids commited to D1 schools...You are the man!

  • Author

Actually, it's a little deceiving, and I don't mean to deceive. One of the kids will be attempting to walk on at Auburn, and another is an invited (also referred to as preferred) walk on at Ohio U. And I am sure there will be more of those when the rest of the 60 decide where to go.

 

I just got 5 more tonight. Current count...

 

60 seniors

33 committed to various colleges

13 - DI

8 - DII

8 - DIII

4 - NAIA

  • Author

Updated current count...

 

60 seniors

41 committed to various colleges

20 - DI (4 not competing; 5 others as walk-ons)

8 - DII

8 - DIII

5 - NAIA

What do you think is the most kids that you have ever helped be recruited off of one team?

  • Author

If you look at my client list...

(http://www.nsr-inc.com/tgreco/local_athletes.htm), you will see that there is representation from MANY different high schools, and almost all of them in Northern KY. But from 1 team, that's hard to say. I have helped 2 kids from Mason's (OH) baseball team, 2 kids from Kings (OH) football team. I am currently helping 3 kids from one of the best club soccer teams in the area (Kolping Raiders), I have 3 kids from one of the best HS soccer teams (Boone County) in NKY, I have 4 kids from one of the best summer baseball teams (Cincinnati Sharks) at the 17 year old (junior) level.

 

Keep in mind that I do not want tons of kids from any given HS team, because any given HS team (any sport) will only have a few kids who can legitimately play at the college level.

I totally understand. It is rare that you would have three kids from the same high school. I was just wondering. Boone looks to be pretty talented in soccer this year then.

  • Author

7/22 update...

 

56 out of 61 committed...

 

26 DI (7 walk-on, 5 education only - not playing)

11 DII (2 education only - not playing)

10 DIII

7 NAIA

2 JuCo

  • Author

2 more DII commitments...

 

Mars Hill (NC) for a West Carter (KY) boys basketball player

Lewis (IL) for an Alter (Dayton, OH) girls basketball player

 

Current count up to 58...2 kids either undecided or not talking!

That's incredible...I hope you're still doing this in 16 years when my boys will be looking to play sports somewhere (If I'm not in the crazyhouse by then)

 

Those are great numbers

  • Author

Thanks Scribe. I may be in the nuthouse with you. I have 1 in college and 2 who are juniors in HS (all boys), and I am not sure I am going to survive.

 

Just spread the word for me. I have a great (and cheap) senior program which really helps kids late in the game who have been overlooked.

Great job, national scouting report. Thanks for all your hard work in finding a place for our fellow Kentuckians.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.