Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 94 Indiana 74

Featured Replies

I still have shell shock from the last time Duke played IU.... HIT YOUR FREE THROWS JAY...

I watched about 6 minutes of this game, and most of it was spent on determining whether a technical foul was warranted on Indiana for an elbow to a Duke player. I concluded the T was not warranted, but the officials disagreed.

 

The T should have been assesed to the Duke player for the acting job.

I still have shell shock from the last time Duke played IU.... HIT YOUR FREE THROWS JAY...

 

I swear this was on my mind while watching the game. I'll never truly recover from that night.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.