Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dayton 82 Iowa 77

Featured Replies

... and I can breathe again.

 

Final from the Advocare Invitational in Orlando.

 

Dayton will play Monmouth (following its massive upset of Notre Dame) in the late semifinal tomorrow.

 

Flyers led the entire first half and most of the second but tried to give it away with a five minute scoring drought in the middle of the second half. A couple timely buckets late and they were ultimately able to ice it at the free throw line.

  • Author
Is this going to end up a Dayton/Xavier final?

 

I'm not even allowing myself to think that just yet.

 

...but we can only hope. Xavier and Dayton should have been playing Wichita State and Notre Dame, respectively, tomorrow night but with those two upsets, UD and X will both be favored in their games. I'd love for it to happen.

I'd love for it to happen.

 

You sure? It would be a great game, but that 1st half was the best I've seen a Xavier team look since March of 2008.

  • Author
You sure? It would be a great game, but that 1st half was the best I've seen a Xavier team look since March of 2008.

 

You forget who you're talking to? I'm not some sweater vest wearing townie who remembers the '67 Final Four and thinks UD's glory days are just around the corner.

 

I want the game for the game's sake.

 

I assume complete doom and destruction are just around the corner.

 

And yeah of course I want the game... rather lose to the Overlords than to bleedin' Monmouth.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.