Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vanderbilt 86 Wake Forest 64

Featured Replies

Vandy advances to the Maui finals. Looked really good from what I saw.

 

Damian Jones with 17 & 10.

NC State lost to LSU today. Wake Forest, I believe.

  • Author

My bad. I was watching the LSU/NC State highlights while posting this thread. Thanks for the correction.

Vandy will be a handful for UK this year. Darn good team. I really like Jones.

Vandy isn't just legit, they are one of the very top teams in the country. A serious threat to win the SEC and make a deep run in March. Shooting, size, passing, defense, rebounding ....the Dore's are loaded.

  • Author

It appears Vandy will get Kansas in the title game. Looking forward to seeing how they measure up.

^ this early I would pick Kansas. Later on in March ??

  • Author
^ this early I would pick Kansas. Later on in March ??

 

I think Kansas will win too (they looked good against UCLA), but I think Vandy gives them a good game.

I think Kansas will win too (they looked good against UCLA), but I think Vandy gives them a good game.
With my record of picks this year, don't go on my opinion ....:lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.